Approvals: 0/1The Previously approved version (2022/01/09 10:55) is available.
This is an old revision of the document!
Open source project I am participating in or have in the past
I have done some work for different open source projects during my time at university and to a certain degree also after I started working. Currently I actively participate in one project with the permission of my employer in my free time.
I am also started some very small projects that are either not of much interest to a general audience or may be of interest, but nobody has found them yet.
- vert.x (no major contribs yet)
- Jbehave (some contributions actually made it into the source)
- dokuwiki (minor contribution only)
- Jenkins (some fixes to the cvs plugin)
- vertx smtp mailer (not quite finished yet, this could become a contribution to the project)
- vertx sequential test classes (not yet published)
- turtle graphics library (fork) for processing
- turtle graphics function for fabric.js (this was an entry for a competition, though I ended up 6/8 IIRC)
- monty hall game simulator page (this is not yet published, if anybody is interested in the typescript source, please tell me)
- gif2png (this is now maintained by someone else, I have not done anything with this since about 1996)
- pnmtopng (this is no longer maintained by me, but it ended up in netpbm, so its in any Linux now)
- gnuplot (maintained that for a short while about 1995)